Jump to Downloadable Information & Company Policies
What We Offer
- A confidential, impartial and objective information and advice service, covering learning opportunities and the skills and qualifications needed for employment or career progression.
- Written information on all courses and opportunities.
- Support during your studies to assist your learning, personal development and career.
- Advice and services to enable you to study effectively if you have a disability or additional requirement.
- Telephone/internet services providing information and advice.
- A signposting and referral service to other providers and sources of information (if we are unable to offer the information or advice you require).
- Specialist facilities for those with special needs, where appropriate.
- Information and Advice regarding Government funding for learning programmes and eligibility criteria where appropriate.
- Impartial and objective information and advice service on full cost learning programmes.
Downloadable Information & Company Policies
Use the links below to view/download Information & Company Policies:
Visit one of these sites to install free PDF reader software or get help with PDF accessability: Adobe Acrobat Download or Foxit Software Download
- Information & Company Policies (click to view all)
Thank you for visiting our web site, and we look forward to meeting you in person. We hope that you found what you were looking for, if not please feel free to contact us.