Jump to Downloadable Information & Company Policies
What We Offer
- A confidential, impartial and objective information and advice service, covering learning opportunities and the skills and qualifications needed for employment or career progression.
- Written information on all courses and opportunities.
- Support during your studies to assist your learning, personal development and career.
- Advice and services to enable you to study effectively if you have a disability or additional requirement.
- Telephone/internet services providing information and advice.
- A signposting and referral service to other providers and sources of information (if we are unable to offer the information or advice you require).
- Specialist facilities for those with special needs, where appropriate.
- Information and Advice regarding Government funding for learning programmes and eligibility criteria where appropriate.
- Impartial and objective information and advice service on full cost learning programmes.
Downloadable Information & Company Policies
Use the links below to view/download Information & Company Policies:
Visit one of these sites to install free PDF reader software or get help with PDF accessability: Adobe Acrobat Download or Foxit Software Download
- Information & Company Policies (click to view all)